Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween..........My Victims


I wish I may, I wish I might, Give you a very good fright!!


Here is a run down of my outfit for halloween..Sure, I did not go out, nor is there any programme here to go to. But I did want to dress up and here is how I did it!! 







                                       Here is a close look at my Halloween Eye makeup.



 





My Mani for the occasion!!








Now here are a few less creepy scary pictures for you all!!

Peace and frightttttttt y'all!!

Now, Scamper off back into your little dark abodes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment


We take all kinds of comments,suggestions,requests,questions,queries,lollies, cookies,cakes,hugs and kisses!!

We take it all in and we love it all out!!!!!!!

But Seriously..Leave a comment..we love comments..even if its a "well done,nice job!" .......For us,something is better than nothing..! :) :) **

Pageviews last month