Saturday, November 29, 2014
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
First off Humongous Thank you to Lanae Bond for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Visit her blog here. And thank you everyone for reading my blog because i know iam still getting into it, so i really appreciate you popping by! :)
The Rules For the Nominees
1. Thank the blog that nominated you, follow them if you'd like, and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 10 questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create a ten question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 follower and to notify those you have nominated, link them on the post.
5. Notify me when you have done your blog post so that i can read it.
So Let me start.....
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
This post is a part of something much larger. I am doing this PINK outfit, in honor of Pink October-Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Before I get into anything, Read this the following information.
Not everyone develops breast cancer.
There are certain risk factors:
- Sex- females have higher risk of getting breast cancers
- Age-risk increases as one grows older
- Genetic-5%-10% are hereditary
- Family history-having a first degree relative with bravest cancer doubles a women s risk of getting breast cancer.
- Personal history-a women with breast cancer in one breast has 4 times chance of developing breast cancer in the other breast
- Race- more common among white women .
- Women who have not yet have their first child after 30 yrs
- Some hormonal therapies
- Other benign breast conditions
- Drinking alcohol
- Being overweight after menopause
- Decrease physical activity
- Breast lump or mass.
- Breast skin dimpling
- Nipple retraction
- Redness,thickening or breast skin
- Nipple discharge other than milk
- Lie down on your back
- Right hand behind head
- Use left Palm to feel for lumps on right breast and vice versa.
- Check up to collarbone ,armpit,middle chest and lower rib.
1.Breast self examination
2.Regular gynecologist visit is advised.
These are all information that every woman should know and follow.
If you would like to know more about this outfit I put together, and also about information on this tag series, and posts by other bloggers, read on till the end of this article.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
I love wearing all shades of the rainbow, and yesterday, I was just feeling GREEN. Dont think that I was envious or jealous. I just felt happy and young and for me,that is what green is! Although my expression in the above picture might make it seem like I am kind of angry/jealous about something. :P
It was not intentional, I swear!!