Thursday, October 16, 2014

Im a pretty blue bird.



If you've watched Rio, you probably know what I am talking about. I love running around home claiming that "Im a pretty bird,Im a pretty bird", that doesnt mean that I am neurotic or is crazy. I just feel pretty all the time.. :D
 And in this dress I felt like a pretty blue bird..


I chose to pair this sleeveless above knee dress with grey stockings and cropped grey shrug and finished the look off with white kitten heels. For accessories, I wore a simple watch and a Chanel logo bracelet and my usual small stud earrings. 


 Makeup wise, I decided to keep the look pretty simple with thin eyeliner on top and a pop of blue on the bottom lash line using a vibrant blue eye shadow and a juicy red lipstick, that was applied lightly. 



Dress: Ernakulam
Shrug: Dew Drops
Stockings,shoes & Rings: Sister's gift from canada (Yeah, we are cool like that..we get stockings imported in)
Watch: Fast Track
Bracelet: Dubai


That's all for now,
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment


We take all kinds of comments,suggestions,requests,questions,queries,lollies, cookies,cakes,hugs and kisses!!

We take it all in and we love it all out!!!!!!!

But Seriously..Leave a comment..we love comments..even if its a "well done,nice job!" .......For us,something is better than nothing..! :) :) **

Pageviews last month