This post is a part of something much larger. I am doing this PINK outfit, in honor of Pink October-Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Before I get into anything, Read this the following information.
Not everyone develops breast cancer.
There are certain risk factors:
- Sex- females have higher risk of getting breast cancers
- Age-risk increases as one grows older
- Genetic-5%-10% are hereditary
- Family history-having a first degree relative with bravest cancer doubles a women s risk of getting breast cancer.
- Personal history-a women with breast cancer in one breast has 4 times chance of developing breast cancer in the other breast
- Race- more common among white women .
- Women who have not yet have their first child after 30 yrs
- Some hormonal therapies
- Other benign breast conditions
- Drinking alcohol
- Being overweight after menopause
- Decrease physical activity
- Breast lump or mass.
- Breast skin dimpling
- Nipple retraction
- Redness,thickening or breast skin
- Nipple discharge other than milk
- Lie down on your back
- Right hand behind head
- Use left Palm to feel for lumps on right breast and vice versa.
- Check up to collarbone ,armpit,middle chest and lower rib.
1.Breast self examination
2.Regular gynecologist visit is advised.
These are all information that every woman should know and follow.
If you would like to know more about this outfit I put together, and also about information on this tag series, and posts by other bloggers, read on till the end of this article.
This outfit consists of my ripped white jeggings, a plain top and a statement necklaces pinned to the neckline using safety pins. :P
I paired this look with open toe kitten heels. For accessories, I wore some dark metal bangles, a simple watch and a statement ring to complete the look off.
For the face, I chose to do a simple looking makeup, wearing only some lengthening mascara and a combination of pink and red lipsticks.
Now, what is this Pinktober Collab??You can go here, to read more about this tag series, started off by my best friend. This series also includes a dozen other bloggers, who we hope will further tag their blogger friends and help to reach this to a wider range of readers.
To pass this on, I am tagging Dipti Chavan and Surbhi Suri of Fashion Flite. It would truly be an honour if they could pass this tag on and make this alliance bigger.
Thats all for now,
Peace and Love...